1) What other people think of you is none of your business.
2) No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
3) Make peace with your past, so it won’t disturb the present.
4) Time heals almost everything… so give it time.
5) Stop thinking too much, it is quite alright not to know the answers.
6) Don’t compare your life with others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
7) Smile… you don’t own all the turmoil in the world.
8) Don’t give power to people who do nothing for you and suck the life out of you.
9) One must take ownership of themselves… let no one control you.
10) Try to remember that the people who are trying to bring you down to their level, must simply be ignored.
If you are a boss who wants to do great work, what can you do about it? Stanford University Professor Dr. Robert Sutton’s book Good Boss, Bad Boss with the help of different cases reveals the mindsets of the best and the worst bosses. The writer states that this psychological and management research was inspired by […]
A cyber attack on NIC Asia Bank was imminent as the banking institution had allowed Information Technology (IT) Department staff to use computers deployed for SWIFT transaction to perform tasks like checking personal e-mails. A cyber attack on NIC Asia Bank, which reportedly lost millions of rupees last week in the biggest-ever cyber heist in […]
“Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” Buddha “Happiness is the art of never holding in your mind the memory of any unpleasant thing that has passed.” Unknown “To be happy, we must not be too […]
Everyone Has a Story in Life A 24 year old boy seeing out from the train’s window shouted… “Dad, look the trees are going behind!” Dad smiled and a young couple sitting nearby, looked at the 24 year old’s childish behavior with pity, suddenly he again exclaimed… “Dad, look the clouds are running with us!” […]
“In the end, that’s what this election is about. Do we participate in a politics of cynicism or a politics of hope?” – Barack Obama “In reality, there is no such thing as not voting: you either vote by voting, or you vote by staying home and tacitly doubling the value of some Diehard’s vote.” […]
SEO Steve Jobs Worldcup Trek Clean Human Trip Photos Story Friendship Software Money Development Holi Engineer Programming Life LOVE Friends Dialogues Motivation Adventure iPhone Question हात्ती र कमिला IT Cold Thoughts Encouragement Travel Lumbini Joke Facebook Success Chitwan Climate Change Funny PHP World Cup Snow Project Manager Happy Diamond Osho CSS Office Salary Home Job CoolSky EA Answer Woman Mind Peace Health Sauraha Tips Web Blog New Year Saroj Pandey Programmer Boss Time Crazy Positive Fun QUOTES MY NEPAL Happiness Enjoy Tour Wordcup 2010 Apple world Boat Country Wisdom Relationship Global Warming Cool Gosainkunda Quote Good Work 3 idiots Frens Song Software Engineer Design Heart God Problem Friend Movie Web Development Marriage Short Saroj