1. “It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone”.
2. “If you want to leave your footprints on the sands of time, do not drag your feet.”
3. “If you fail, never give up because FAIL means “First Attempt In Learning”.
4. End is not the end, if fact END means “Effort Never Dies” – If you get No as an answer, remember NO means “Next Opportunity”. So Let’s be positive.”
5. “Difficulties in your life do not come to destroy you, but to help you realize your hidden potential and power, let difficulties know that you too are difficult.”
6. “Love your job but don’t love your company, because you may not know when your company stops loving you.”
7. All birds find shelter during a rain. But Eagles avoid rain by flying above the clouds. Problems are common, but attitude make the difference.
8. Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.
9. Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy the success.
10. Dream, Dream Dream, Dreams transform into thoughts and thoughts result in action. Dreams are not those which comes while we are sleeping, but dreams are those when you don’t sleep before fulfilling them.
11. Difficulties in your life do not come to destroy you, but to help you realize your hidden potential and power, let difficulties know that you too are difficult.
12. I’m not a handsome guy, but I can give my hand to someone who needs help. Beauty is in the heart, not in the face.
13. Let me define a leader. He must have vision and passion and not be afraid of any problem. Instead, he should know how to defeat it. Most importantly, he must work with integrity.
14. “If you want to shine like a sun. First burn like a sun.”
15. “All of us do not have equal talent. But , all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.”
16. ” Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness.”
17. “Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.”
18. “Without your involvement you can’t succeed. With your involvement you can’t fail.”
19. “Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career.”
20. “Confidence and Hard work is the best medicine to kill the disease called failure. It will make you successful person.”
21. “You cannot change your future, but you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future.”
22. “Don’t read success stories, you will only get a message. Read failure stories, you will get some ideas to get success.”
23. Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.
24. For great men, religion is a way of making friends; small people make religion a fighting tool.
25. If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher.
26. “My message, especially to young people is to have courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and to conquer the problems and succeed. These are great qualities that they must work towards. This is my message to the young people.”
27. “The Best Brains Of The Nation May Be Found On The Last Benches Of The Classroom.”
28. “Failure will never overtake me if my definition to succeed is strong enough.”
29. “Suffering is the essence of success.”
30. “To live only for some unknown future is superficial. It is like climbing a mountain to reach the peak without experiencing its sides. The sides of the mountain sustain life, not the peak. This is where things grow, experience is gained and technologies are mastered. The importance of the peak lies only in the fact that it defines the sides.”
Rest in Peace APJ Abdul Kalam!