REAL MADRID ARE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE! Two goals from Gareth Bale lead Los Blancos to a 3-1 victory over Liverpool in Kyiv as they claim their 13th UEFA Champions League title.
1) What other people think of you is none of your business.
2) No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
3) Make peace with your past, so it won’t disturb the present.
4) Time heals almost everything… so give it time.
5) Stop thinking too much, it is quite alright not to know the answers.
6) Don’t compare your life with others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
7) Smile… you don’t own all the turmoil in the world.
8) Don’t give power to people who do nothing for you and suck the life out of you.
9) One must take ownership of themselves… let no one control you.
10) Try to remember that the people who are trying to bring you down to their level, must simply be ignored.
Majestic Real Madrid win Champions League in Cardiff
“In the end, that’s what this election is about. Do we participate in a politics of cynicism or a politics of hope?” – Barack Obama “In reality, there is no such thing as not voting: you either vote by voting, or you vote by staying home and tacitly doubling the value of some Diehard’s vote.” […]
What this country needs are more unemployed politicians. – Edward Langley, Artist If his IQ slips any lower, we’ll have to water him twice a day. – Molly Ivins, on a Texas politician All politics is loco. – Howard Ogden I always wanted to get into politics, but I was never light enough to make […]
We were back from the wonderful hike to Kalinchwok temple the night before. It was almost 11 PM when we reached Sunil’s room in New Baneshwor and stayed there. We were to head towards Pokhara early next morning on Bike for the trek to Annapurna Base Camp. Packing was still remaining means there were no […]