1) What other people think of you is none of your business.
2) No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
3) Make peace with your past, so it won’t disturb the present.
4) Time heals almost everything… so give it time.
5) Stop thinking too much, it is quite alright not to know the answers.
6) Don’t compare your life with others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
7) Smile… you don’t own all the turmoil in the world.
8) Don’t give power to people who do nothing for you and suck the life out of you.
9) One must take ownership of themselves… let no one control you.
10) Try to remember that the people who are trying to bring you down to their level, must simply be ignored.
Majestic Real Madrid win Champions League in Cardiff
“In the end, that’s what this election is about. Do we participate in a politics of cynicism or a politics of hope?” – Barack Obama “In reality, there is no such thing as not voting: you either vote by voting, or you vote by staying home and tacitly doubling the value of some Diehard’s vote.” […]
What this country needs are more unemployed politicians. – Edward Langley, Artist If his IQ slips any lower, we’ll have to water him twice a day. – Molly Ivins, on a Texas politician All politics is loco. – Howard Ogden I always wanted to get into politics, but I was never light enough to make […]
We were back from the wonderful hike to Kalinchwok temple the night before. It was almost 11 PM when we reached Sunil’s room in New Baneshwor and stayed there. We were to head towards Pokhara early next morning on Bike for the trek to Annapurna Base Camp. Packing was still remaining means there were no […]
We left for Biratnagar traveling in some portion of Mechi Highway then East West Highway and began further tour. There are many legends surrounding this temple. According to one legend, a Kiranti hunter Budha Subba and his sister Subbini used to play and hunt on the hill with a slingshot. One day, they accidentally hit […]
Mechi zone of far eastern Nepal comprises of four districts; namely Ilam, Jhapa, Panchthar and Taplejung. Among them, Jhapa is in the Terai, Ilam and Panchthar is in the hilly region and Taplejung is mountainous. Kanyam, Shree Antu, Kanchenjunga region, Pathibhara Temple etc. are major attractions of those areas. Pathibhara Devi locally known as Mukkumlung […]
Nepal, beautiful Himalayan country in South Asia encompasses diverse geography, from the fertile plains to forested hills and snow peaked stunning mountains. Great mountain range makes up the northern part of the country. It has eight of the world’s ten ‘eight-thousanders’ including Mount Everest, the highest point on Earth in the elevation of 8848 meters. […]