REAL MADRID ARE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE! Two goals from Gareth Bale lead Los Blancos to a 3-1 victory over Liverpool in Kyiv as they claim their 13th UEFA Champions League title.
Since the local level election in Nepal, there is a word buzzing around. Knowingly or just as a whim, everybody is saying it. It became an essential topic of election manifesto as well. Is it just a fancy thing to talk or has some significance in upgrading the quality of life of the citizens? Till […]
1) What other people think of you is none of your business.
2) No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
3) Make peace with your past, so it won’t disturb the present.
4) Time heals almost everything… so give it time.
5) Stop thinking too much, it is quite alright not to know the answers.
6) Don’t compare your life with others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
7) Smile… you don’t own all the turmoil in the world.
8) Don’t give power to people who do nothing for you and suck the life out of you.
9) One must take ownership of themselves… let no one control you.
10) Try to remember that the people who are trying to bring you down to their level, must simply be ignored.
If you are a boss who wants to do great work, what can you do about it? Stanford University Professor Dr. Robert Sutton’s book Good Boss, Bad Boss with the help of different cases reveals the mindsets of the best and the worst bosses. The writer states that this psychological and management research was inspired by […]
A cyber attack on NIC Asia Bank was imminent as the banking institution had allowed Information Technology (IT) Department staff to use computers deployed for SWIFT transaction to perform tasks like checking personal e-mails. A cyber attack on NIC Asia Bank, which reportedly lost millions of rupees last week in the biggest-ever cyber heist in […]
“Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” Buddha “Happiness is the art of never holding in your mind the memory of any unpleasant thing that has passed.” Unknown “To be happy, we must not be too […]